Hello,Im a Chinese,lets have a communication

Hello,Im a Chinese,lets have a communication

匿名さん  2016-12-06 17:54:06 ID:d20683208
通報
hello everyone,Im a Chinese,and Im living in China now,studying in a university.My coming there is dying for a communication with you, because I love Japan.I have never been to Japan or communicate with a Japanese.I get information about Japan from some ways such as anime and Internet, so I come there.If you have any question,I will be glad to help you.Thanks.

こんにちは皆さん、私は中国人、今は中国に住んでいて大学で勉強しています。私は日本を愛しているので、あなたとのコミュニケーションのために死んでいます。私は日本に行ったことはありませんでした。 アニメやインターネットのような日本のことについては、私はそこに来ます。何か質問があれば、私はあなたを助けてくれることをうれしく思います。

I use Google to translate it, I dont know whether it is wrong.If you can understand, that will be great!wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

コメントを投稿する

• No.1 by 富三郎  2016-12-07 08:54:46 

Nihao!
Wo shi Tomisaburo.
I am 33years old but not working now.
Many people call me NEET. ;)

I am grad if you tell us your nickname,man or lady,your most favorite anime,and so on.
thx.

あ、英語だけやと投稿できないのねww

• No.2 by 匿名さん  2016-12-07 17:44:24 ID:d20683208

Im very happy to see that there is someone who can write back to me!
I have just thought this forum has little user,wwwwwww.
Im sorry ,because I cant communicate with you in Japanese.
I am a man ,you can call me Liu, thats my family name.
I am studying Japanese, but I cant use it right now.
I am a student, studying in a university at the north of China, it is very cold there.
I love anime very much!!!!!!!!Such as 《Naruto》,《新世纪エヴァンゲリオン》,《ドラゴンボール》,《かいぞくおう》and so on.I have to say its too much.wwwwwww

こんにちは!

• No.3 by 富三郎  2016-12-07 18:25:16 

Good evening!

This forum has many young Japanese people but basicaly they are very shy for English like chinese people. www

I know that north china is very cold and heavy air pollution.
So you should run away from china soon. LOL.

I love 龍玉 too :-)
Did you watch the Japanese movie names 'Ni de Ming zi'?
That is very good! My recommendation.
Thx.

ジンガイが草使うか?ww

• No.4 by 匿名さん  2016-12-07 20:36:29 ID:d20683208

こんばんは!

I am very happy that you can communicate with me!!!

I think this is the first time for me to communicate with Japanese directly. wwww

Thats too bad if young people refuse to communicate just because of shy!

I cant use Japanese fluently, but I want to talk with you.

(SORRY AGAIN for my not using Japanese!非常に残念)

I lived in Wuhan, the central part of China, but I study in the northeast,where is 2000KM away from my home.Yeah, you get it. There is very cold and heavy air pollution, wwwwww. To be honest, I dont like there, I miss my hometown, so I used to watch many anime during my freetime.

《君の名は》 is very very hot in China now i love it!!!!!!!! I have gone to cinema three tims for it. The first time I watched this movie, I cried a lot.That really touched my heart. So I went to see it the next two times. I have to say しんかい まこと is a talent!Factly I recommended my roommates to watch this, all of them gave great comment on it.

I got information from the anime first, then I began to study about Japan, I realized Japan is a very interesting palace, I want to know it deeper, and I hope I can go to Japan for visit. I wish this day comes when I graduate from university.

I am sorry I cont understand the last sentence you write.

非常感谢您能与我交流!也希望更多的人能来讨论哦~

ありがとうございました!

• No.5 by 富三郎  2016-12-08 12:49:56 

Aloha!
I'm very happy too to talk with you.
But I hope many young Japanese people who love anime will come to this forum.

That's crazy to watch 君の名は 3 times. Wwww
But many Japanese fan visit to same place of scene of 君の名は in Tokyo and Gifu.
You should visit to Gifu and Tokyo near future. wwww
It's 没問題 that you can not talk Japanese.
Same as that We can not talk Chinese.
Thx.

• No.6 by 匿名さん  2016-12-08 17:18:50 ID:d20683208

私が発見、待っての回复となった件期待のこと!!!

Thanks a lot!You reply really makes me very happy!

You have to know, in China, 《君の名は》has already made 3亿7千万元 興行. Even though, I think this movie is underrated. I love this movie! I indulge myself in the theme song.Every time I heard the songs, I would revive the scenes.I dont know how long it will last. wwwwww

Yeah, this movie makes me want to visit Gifu and Tokyo very much. I know Japan is very beautifui, you all pay a lot attention to environment, you are integrated with nature very harmoniously.

To be honest, I am very envy you.

In China, we build metropolis while we destroy the nature.

In bustling place, it is very bustling; in remote place, it is very terrible.

Our countryside isnt a beautiful place like yours.(I hope one day, we can change our hometo
wn into a place like yours)

If there was one day I decide to visit Japan, I promise I will be humble to you and your cu
iture.

In fact, I am considering a very serious problem. I am going to graduate soon( one and a half year later). I have always regarded German as the next station, and I have studied German for years. But now, as you can see, German is caught in trouble, refugee crisis and so on. So I think, maybe I should change my choice, maybe I will go to study abroad in Japan.wwwwwwww

You are really friendly! Thank you!ありがとうござい!

• No.7 by 富三郎  2016-12-09 18:34:57 

Hi. Liu.
As you know,君の名は is already sold over 15億RMB in Japan.

I think China will change. I hope China will evolve in the near future with a political and spiritual revolution. Like the old Japanese.

I think you may think about your future life more deeply. You should not decide next direction so easily by anime,circumstance,taste,and so on. You would better do what you want. I think Germany is a wonderful country same as Japan or more. They will surely survive the current difficult situation. I wish you good luck and safety.

• No.8 by 富三郎  2016-12-09 18:38:45 

I understand

For young Japanese people

It might be better to say many times with a short sentence

やね!

• No.9 by 富三郎  2016-12-09 18:55:38 

I wanna eat hot curry yeah. wwww

カレー食いたい…w

[PR]リアルタイムでチャットするなら老舗で安心チャットのチャベリ!
ニックネーム: 又は匿名を選択:

トリップ:

※任意 半角英数8-16文字 下げ
利用規約 掲示板マナー
※トリップに特定の文字列を入力することで、自分だけのIDが表示されます
※必ず利用規約を熟読し、同意した上でご投稿ください
※顔文字など、全角の漢字・ひらがな・カタカナ含まない文章は投稿できません。
※メールアドレスや電話番号などの個人情報や、メル友の募集、出会い目的の投稿はご遠慮ください

[お勧め]初心者さん向けトピック  [ヒント]友達の作り方  [募集]セイチャットを広めよう

他のトピックを探す:大学生・社会人・主婦・大人チャット

トピック検索

【 トピックの作成はこちらから 】

カテゴリ

トピック名

ニックネーム

(ニックネームはリストから選択もできます: )

トピック本文

トリップ:

※任意 半角英数8-16文字

※トリップに特定の文字列を入力することで、自分だけのIDが表示されます
※メールアドレスや電話番号などの個人情報や、メル友の募集、出会い目的の投稿はご遠慮ください
利用規約   掲示板マナー

管理人室

キーワードでトピックを探す
初心者 / 小学生 / 中学生 / 高校生 / 部活 / 音楽 / 恋愛 / 小説 / しりとり / 旧セイチャット・旧セイクラブ

「これらのキーワードで検索した結果に、自分が新しく作ったトピックを表示したい」というご要望がありましたら、管理人まで、自分のトピック名と表示させたいキーワード名をご連絡ください。

最近見たトピック